Renault Trucks K Xtrem
|Configuration||4x2, 4x4, 6x4, 6x6, 8x4|
|Engine||380 - 500 HP|
|GVW||22 - 50 T|
Mining extraction, logging operations, transport and heavy-duty earthwork: Renault Trucks K XTREM is a vehicle designed to withstand very heavy loads and harsh applications over the most extreme terrain.
The Renault Trucks K XTREM is equipped with components and parts that are rigorously tested to perform the most demanding tasks.
- chassis 300 mm high, 90 mm wide and 8 mm thick,
- side members reinforced by 5 mm behind engine at the end of the chassis,
- 100% steel bumpers in three sections,
- Optidriver XTREM gearbox with Off Road mode,
- four-leaf spring reinforced suspension system up to 36 t,
- double reduction reinforced 3361 R drive axle,
- inter-wheel and inter-drive axle lock on all models.
The Renault Trucks K XTREM is a vehicle you can rely on throughout its service life.
- reinforced Optidriver XTREM gearbox for harsh applications,
- steel protection on components exposed to impacts,
- reinforced cyclonic air filtration
- polycarbonate headlamps set back from the front face of the bumper,
- headlamp protection grilles,
- ground clearance 400 mm with 24″ tyres.
The Renault Trucks K XTREM is a vehicle designed to increase the profitability of your business.
- two reliable, high-performance and fuel economy engines (4 power ratings),
- DXi 13 engine up to 500 hp with a usage range at maximum power at low revs,
- Optidriver XTREM automated manual gearbox to preserve the clutch,
- powerful Optibrake+ engine retarder to preserve the brake pads,
- lots of configurations to perfectly match all your heavy-duty transport needs.